Who we see
- Athletes who’s bodies and life are impacted or radically altered by an injury.
- People who have been everywhere else and feel like they have to live with their pain.
- Anyone suffering with chronic pain; including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and repetitive strain injuries.
- People who want to experience greater vitality, flexibility and resiliency in their bodies and their way of life.
- People who have been through surgery, want to avoid surgery or want to prepare themselves for surgery.
- People who value their health and life.
Specific conditions we treat
- Neck and Spine conditions including disc degeneration, herniations, sciatica, S-I dysfunction
- Shoulder and Arm injuries including impingement, rotator cuff tears, dislocations, tendonitis, carple tunnel, arthritis
- Hip and Knee pain including patellofemoral dysfunction, chondromalacia, I-T band tendonitis, arthritis, runner’s knee, busitis, muscle strains
- Ankle and Foot injuries such as sprains, achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis, neuromas, heel pain, tendonitis, shin splints, metatarsalgia
- Biomechanical challenges such as flat feet, high-arched feet, knocked knees, bowed legs (tibial varum), excessive pronation
- Chronic Pain conditions including fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, headaches, overuse syndromes, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-Surgical orthopedic conditions, fracture management as well as many other types of injuries.
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: pelvic pain, urinary and fecal incontinence, pain with intercourse (dyspareunia), sexual dysfunction and (ED, testicular pain). Pelvic floor weakness can be the underlying cause of low back pain, SI joint dysfunction and even headaches.
- Low Back, hips and knees
- Patellofemoral Joint (knee cap)
- I-T Band
- Runner’s Knee
- Heels and arches
- Big toe joint
- Ball of the feet
- Achilles tendons
- Bone spurs
- Flat feet
- High-arched feet
- Knocked knees
- Bowed legs
- Excessive pronation
- Children’s growing pains
- Athletic injuries
- Shin splints
- Ankle sprains, instability, swelling
“The secret of a correct position lies in the feet. A good foundation enables the whole body to find its space and the soul to unfold in harmony” – BKS Iyengar