New Patient Information
- Patient Registration
- Patient Procedures Policies & Practices
- Patient Photo Release
- Patient Medical History
- Patient Consent
- Equipment Release
- Authorization to Release
Private Pay vs Insurance
Since 1995 New Dimensions Physical Therapy has been a private pay practice rather than contracting with insurance companies. While patients can still file their claims with their insurance for reimbursement, it allows all of the therapists time, energy and attention to be on patient care.
Benefits of Private Pay and Choosing Us
- Highly focused treatment: All of the therapists’ time, energy, and attention is focused on your care.
- Getting to the roots: We have time to focus on identifying the root cause of your pain rather than chasing symptoms. We can provide the services that will help you the most vs. what insurance will or won’t cover.
- Holistic care: We are free to treat the whole person not just a specific body part to achieve lasting results.
- Prevention, not just intervention: We can partner with you to proactively prevent injuries and help you feel better and better throughout your life.
- Go for the gold: We are able to go for 100% recovery! Patients can pursue therapy with us for performance enhancement and wellness.
- Get further for less: Less time off work, quicker recovery and patients have told us they wish they would have come here first because they could have easily paid for our services once they consider what they spent on their deductible and copays at insurance-based clinics.
We are committed to providing the best physical therapy in Austin and Hawaii for our patients. We thank you for your trust in us and look forward to serving you!
“This is the most innovative & unique place with which I’ve had the pleasure of working. Best of all, the end result is Success!”
– Janis McCullough, Patient