Who We Treat
- Athletes and non-athletes whose bodies and life are impacted or radically altered by an injury.
- People who think they have exhausted all possibilities and believe they have to live with their pain.
- Anyone suffering with chronic pain; including fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and repetitive strain injuries.
- People who want to experience greater vitality, flexibility and resiliency in their bodies and life.
- People who have been through surgery, want to avoid surgery or want to prepare themselves for surgery.
We Help Patients With
“When I first walked into New Dimensions Physical Therapy I could barely turn my head or lift any object over 5 pounds. Though it was tough for the first few weeks, the progress in my condition began to accelerate exponentially with every visit.”
– Clayton Reagan, Rock Climber
Conditions We Treat
- Neck and spine conditions including disc degeneration, herniations, sciatica, S-I dysfunction, and scoliosis.
- Shoulder and arm injuries including impingement, rotator cuff tears, dislocations, tendonitis, carple tunnel, and arthritis.
- Hip and knee pain including patellofemoral dysfunction, chondromalacia, I-T band tendonitis, arthritis, runner’s knee, busitis, and muscle strains.
- Ankle and foot injuries such as sprains, achilles tendonitis, plantar fascitis, neuromas, heel pain, tendonitis, shin splints, and metatarsalgia.
- Biomechanical challenges such as flat feet, high-arched feet, knocked knees, bowed legs (tibial varum), excessive pronation, and pain on one side of the body.
- Chronic pain conditions including fibromyalgia, myofascial pain, headaches, overuse syndromes, arthritis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Post-surgical orthopedic conditions, fracture management as well as many other types of injuries.
- Pelvic floor dysfunction such as pelvic pain, incontinence, and pain with intercourse (dyspareunia). Pelvic floor weakness can also be the underlying cause of low back pain, SI joint dysfunction and even headaches.
“They want you to achieve your goals, regardless of whether it is to be pain-free or to finish an Ironman. New Dimensions Physical Therapy can help you get there.”
– Penny Handsel, Triathlete